Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I did it!

Guess what?!?! I did it!  I literally JUST hit the $50 mark on Teachers Pay Teachers!  I have officially earned $53.60!  I know it isn't much, but I am still really excited!  Just a few weeks ago, I wasn't sure I would even make a total of $10.  Now I can say that the yearly membership I bought is paid off, and from here on out, anything I make will actually be a profit.  It has been amazing to be able to recreate activities I have used with my own students and now be able to share them with others, while making a little moola at the same time. I should be heading to bed now, but because of this exciting news, I'm in the mood to share a link to my free Spelling Word Sort.  Thank you to everyone who has purchased something from me! 

Goodnight for reals. :)
 
XO <3, C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!