Monday, September 2, 2013

Money Vs. Time

I've been feeling a little down all day today.  A feeling that has slowly been creeping up on me.  I think I have too much time on my hands and haven't been having enough social interaction.  It's hard when I am by myself Monday through Friday pretty much every week.  Don't get me wrong, I do love free time and sleeping in, but this is getting to be a little much.  I have lots of projects I could be completing at home (organizing, cleaning, cooking, crafting, "Shutterflying", and creating products for TPT), but for some reason it's hard to stay motivated without a daily routine.  There are many other things I would like to do as well...try a photography class, take an education course at UNH, sign up for yoga, but I'm feeling like I just can't afford to do any of them.  It's funny how life works.  Before, when I was teaching and commuting, I had the money to do these activities, but not enough time.  Now I have the time, but not enough money.  Frustrating.

On a more positive note, tomorrow is my substitute teaching interview!  I'm starting to feel the butterflies and hoping I'll be all pumped up after it's over.  I'm going to make this short and sweet and sign off now, since I don't want to be too much of a downer in this post, but before I leave, one last thing.  I found a great freebie on Teachers Pay Teachers that could possibly be perfect for me if all goes well tomorrow...I hope it may be useful to one of you out there too (once people actually start to read this crazy blog). 


 
 
These two pages are included in the free Owl Theme Substitute Teacher Binder offered by:  Stellar in Sixth. I will not be downloading this until something works out for me.  I wouldn't want to jinx myself or anything. ;-)  Wish me luck!

XO <3, C



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!