Friday, September 20, 2013

This Just In...

Okay people, we finally received the news!  We *should* be heading off to California in February!  After almost a year of speculation, we actually have some sort of information!  Hallelujah!  This is absolutely the perfect timing since I did not want to miss out on the month of October, Thanksgiving, or Christmas at home.  I'm really not a fan of winter, and by the end of  January I usually suffer from the "winter blues", so I am ecstatic to be heading out shortly thereafter!  Hooray for mid 60 degree weather and palm trees!  Now that the trip feels a little more official, I'd like to celebrate by showing you all a photo I found on Pinterest of a lighthouse on the tip of Point Loma (also the location of the naval base where Sam will be working). I can't wait to starting researching San Diego and the surrounding area to plan adventures for Sam and myself!  *I'm keeping my fingers crossed he won't be working the entire time we are out there*.  Does anyone have suggestions on places to visit, things to do or see, and/or restaurants?


Thank you, Bing.com!
XO <3, C

P.S. Can't wait to hang out with you in Cali, KMA and AJF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!